Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A Couple of Areas Where Facebook Is Dropping The Ball

I’m a Facebook (FB) user, and my wife is a borderline addict. When we were first married and without kids my wife and I took the opportunity to work overseas. The experience was richly rewarding and we were lucky enough to make lots of friends from all kinds of different countries.

Once we decided to start having kids my wife and I moved back home. That meant saying goodbye to our new friends many of whom also were moving back to their countries of origin. 

Facebook has been a huge blessing for us in that it makes keeping in touch with our diverse group of friends extremely easy and inexpensive. However, as users and as a potential investor I think there are some areas where Facebook is lacking.

Continue reading: http://www.gurufocus.com/news/224513/a-couple-of-areas-where-facebook-is-completely-dropping-the-ball/affid/81000

No comments:

Post a Comment