Introducing the CVI - Punch Card Portfolio Newsletter

I write a weekly investment newsletter. This newsletter involves the development of a focused portfolio of undervalued securities. The subscription price is $10 per month (cancel any time). Every investment idea I recommend will be one I purchase for my own portfolio. If you have questions prior to subscribing shoot me an e-mail (Swizzledxxx@gmail.com)

Please note I'm running a low-tech operation and that the newsletter is sent by me via e-mail. There will be a delay between when you pay and when you receive your first e-mail (usually a couple of hours).

Subscribe to CVI - Punch Card Portfolio Newsletter

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Oil By Rail Continues to Grow

The North Dakota numbers are amazing, expected rail capacity of 880,000 barrels per day by the end of 2013

http://www.calgaryherald.com/business/energy-resources/rail+shipments+grow+120000/7808008/story.html?__lsa=9004-0205

No comments:

Post a Comment