Introducing the CVI - Punch Card Portfolio Newsletter

I write a weekly investment newsletter. This newsletter involves the development of a focused portfolio of undervalued securities. The subscription price is $20 per month (cancel any time). Every investment idea I recommend will be one I purchase for my own portfolio. If you have questions prior to subscribing shoot me an e-mail (Swizzledxxx@gmail.com)

Please note I'm running a low-tech operation and that the newsletter is sent by me via e-mail. There will be a delay between when you pay and when you receive your first e-mail (usually a couple of hours).

Subscribe to CVI - Punch Card Portfolio Newsletter

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Novus Appoints Financial Advisors In Value Realization Process

It appears that Novus which is by far the largest position in the portfolio we run for my subscription newsletter will have some sort of value realization event in the coming months.

Novus was an exercise in patience as the stock price declined significantly this year to what we thought were absurd levels around $0.60.  At that time we sucked it up, revisited the intrinsic value of the company and took a very large position.

There is a big disconnect folks between what these smaller unconventional oil companies are worth to other oil companies, and what Mr. Market thinks they are worth.  My portfolio is loaded with them and I expect several others are going to get taken out at large premium, or heaven forbid Mr. Market will start to value them appropriately.

Here is the Novus news:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/novus-energy-inc-announces-appointment-130000857.html




No comments:

Post a Comment