Introducing the CVI - Punch Card Portfolio Newsletter

I write a weekly investment newsletter. This newsletter involves the development of a focused portfolio of undervalued securities. The subscription price is $10 per month (cancel any time). Every investment idea I recommend will be one I purchase for my own portfolio. If you have questions prior to subscribing shoot me an e-mail (Swizzledxxx@gmail.com)

Please note I'm running a low-tech operation and that the newsletter is sent by me via e-mail. There will be a delay between when you pay and when you receive your first e-mail (usually a couple of hours).

Subscribe to CVI - Punch Card Portfolio Newsletter

Friday, November 30, 2012

CIA Factbook On Life Expectancy

And the winner is .......Monaco at 89 years.  And it isn't even close.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2102rank.html


1 comment: