Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Petrobank Getting More Aggressive With Buyback

I haven't seen them buy this much on a single day.   I suppose I should be cheering for the stock price to continue to go down near term.

Toronto Stock Exchange

Company Name : Petrobank Energy and Resources Ltd.Last Updated: September 26, 2012
DateSymbolInsider
Buys
Volume
Insider
Sells
Volume
Insider
Buys
Value $
Insider
Sells
Value $
Insider
Buys
Transaction
Insider
Sells
Transaction
Currency
09/26/2012PBG318,90004,243,070.000.002390CAD

4 comments:

  1. You have been pumping Petrobank for years as it has dropped lower and lower !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I'm doing the company a favor then as they get to buy back shares at even better prices!

      Thanks for visiting my blog, the more traffic the better and I can see you are here often.

      Delete
    2. How about a graph showing the intitial price of Petrobank when you started pumping this stock and it's share price today ?

      Delete
  2. I don't really feel like making a graph for you. But if you could imagine one, the start of my "pumping" which would be also the start of my buying occurred at a (PMG spinoff adjusted) $23 per share.

    So the graph would moving down.

    Now to at least be fair to myself I should mention that I have continued "pumping" and also buying as the stock has gone from $23 down to $6 and back up to near $14.

    I'm not sure what my average cost would be (or average "pump" price), but I'd guess it is a couple of bucks over the current share price.

    I like this management team, so I'm going to given them a long rope. They have built a pretty big acreage position up in the Duvernay/Swan Hills area that I did not expect and provides more upside than I expected.

    Thanks for coming back and commenting again. I love to get the blog traffic up, and there is nothing better than a good conversation to do that (not to mention the traffic from your IP address shows you are my #1 fan!).

    ReplyDelete