Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

17th Issue of the Newsletter

Happy New Year to everyone.

The 17th issue of my weekly newsletter was just sent to subscribers.

The newsletter now contains two portfolios.

One portfolio is the Punch Card Portfolio which mirrors my personal portfolio and is a concentrated collection of equities focused on a "Heads I win, tails I don't lose much" approach.

The second portfolio is the Homerun portfolio which will be a diversified portfolio of high risk, but very high reward opportunities.

This week I added to the Punch Card Portfolio an oil producer that has increased production by almost 10X over the past five years yet still sells for less than the value of its 2P reserves.   Investors get all future growth from its deep exploration portfolio for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment